Beryl (GL-MT1300) Dual-band Wi-Fi | Pocket-Sized | OpenWrt | IPv6 | VPN
Beryl is a high-performance new generation pocket-sized router that offers powerful hardware and first-class cybersecurity protocol with unique and modern design. Beryl is the new era of travel router, an advanced version of our best-seller, Slate (GL-AR750S).
- Excellent Dual-band Wireless Router: Up to 867Mbps (5GHz) + 400Mbps (2.4GHz) dual-band WiFi speeds. Support up to 40 wireless devices simultaneously. Tethering, 3G/4G USB Modem Compatible. Convert a public network(wired/wireless) to a private Wi-Fi for secure surfing.
- Pocket-friendly: Lightweight design(184g), Small enough for travel, and powerful enough for apartments. Perfect for travelers, small businesses and family uses.
- Keep your Internet Safe: IPv6 supported. OpenVPN & WireGuard pre-installed, compatible with 30+ VPN service providers. Pre-installed Tor service. Cloudflare, NextDNS Supported. A toggle switch for VPN/Tor is also included.
- Open Source & Programmable: Pre-installed the latest stable OpenWrt (19.07.4), backed by software repository. Allows you to install different applications, perfect for DIY projects.
- Large Storage & Extensibility: DDR3L 256MB, FLASH 32MB. Up to 512GB MicroSD slot (TF card is not included in the package), USB 3.0 port, 3 Gigabit Ethernet ports. Extra storage brings a local drive to store your files.
- CPU: MT7621A, Dual-Core@880MHz
- Memory/Storage: DDR3L 256MB / FLASH 32MB
- Ethernet Ports: 3 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation
- WiFi Speed: Max. 400Mbps (2.4G) + 867Mbps(5G)
- Interfaces: 1 x WAN, 2 x LANs, 1 x Reset Button, 1 x TF Card Slot (512GB Max.)
- USB Port: 1 x USB 3.0
- Dimension / Weight: 118 x 85 x 30mm, 184g
- Beryl (GL-MT1300) (1-year Warranty)
- Ethernet cable
- User manual
- 5V/3A Type-C power adapter with UK plug